Did insurance company decline to pay?
Many insurance companies decline to pay! You can be asked to cover thousands of dollars in expenses with personal funds and months later submit for reimbursement. To curb these unfair practices, our car accident clinics accept patients with no money upfront. All bills eventually submitted to the insurance company for reimbursement! Call now to schedule your appointment.
Statue limitations for filing a claim?
If you are injured – go to the clinic immediately and document injuries! You must see a doctor within 14 days of the car accident and start doctor recommended therapy. Insurance companies pay extreme attention to the 14 day rule - the more you wait, the more likely the entire claim will be denied. Once medical treatment is started, statue of limitations normally extends in Texas up to 2 years.
Which doctor can treat Car Accident Injuries?
Only about 1 in 50 doctors actually know how to treat and properly document car accident injuries.
- Doctor must specialize in car accident injuries
- Doctor must know how to create “court ready” medical report & documentation
Accident Steps operates several clinics in Houston, Texas that specialize in Car Accident Injuries. Call today!
What to file with the insurance company?
- Car Damages (paid directly to you or the repair shop, prepared by body shop)
- Medical Expenses (paid directly to the doctor or hospital, prepared by a doctor)
- Future Medical Expenses Settlement (paid directly to you, prepared by a doctor)
- Rental Car Expenses, Towing (paid directly to car rental agency or to you)
- Pain and Suffering due to your accident (paid directly to you, prepared by you)
Need help filing a claim?
Option #1: Self-file (or call 1.800.ACCIDENT for assistance)
Most people self-file. Free assistance available at any one of Accident Steps car accident clinics. Meet a doctor, document all of your injuries, and submit all receipts to the insurance company right from the clinic.
Option #2: Attorney
For a few thousand dollars any attorney would love to submit your claim to the insurance company. Fees can be significantly higher if you have a big case. Normally attorney charges 35% of the total settlement and ends up costing you thousands of dollars.
Actual Written and Video Testimonials
- ” I, Belinda Washington, have been a patient here since the ending of June 2012, and have had the best eperience here. They know how to treat the ache you walk in with. I just love it when you are trying to reach the Doctor if he is not in the office he gets the message and returens your call.”
- “I, Donna Sneed, like the courtesy and warmness that the staff implements, they are beautiful staff.”
- “Yo, Ignacio Plancarte, estoy muy agradecio con todos los que trabajan aqui porque me andado una buena terapia que me servido mucho. Muchas gracias por todo.”
- “Great Staff” – Noel Molina
- “Great Experience” – Shontelae B.
- ” The medical Staff really took care of me” – Richard T.
- ” Me parece excelente trabajo, me siento muy bien.” – Francisco Juarez
- “Los Massages me an parecido muy bien y los doctores atienden muy bien, gracias” – Ines Hdz
- “Every employee from therapy has been good. Doctor is good and understanding person. Thanks for everything that is being done here. Good job staff!!” – Blanca Garcia
- ” The service here was very helpful the staff was fantastic. Thanks for all that you guys have done for me.” – Latoya Moore
Doctor Speaks about Car Accident Therapy, Real Car Accident Patient Testimonial